Retainers are performed as a monthly service on existing installations and are based on a per server model, the services include Monitoring, Updates, Reporting and Support. Customers can choose response time required together with service hours.
A monitoring agent is installed on each system the following elements are monitored and thresholds are. When a threshold is reached an alert is mailed out.
- CPU Load and Usage
- Memory load and Usage on the server
- Disk Usage
- Networking Usage
- Application uptime (Example Website up / down, Zimbra queue length)
- User and Processes
- TCP/IP packets
- The updates are vendor supplied, customers are responsible to have the correct subscriptions in place.
- The systems are manually updated in a phased fashion e.g. Development, test, standby and production environments as per the customer's policies.
- Monthly reports are provided showing all monitoring elements in the form of trending graphs.
- Updates available and / or applied are shown.
- Vendor updates are also provided, making customers aware of new products,services and offerings.
- Service details, support and escalation procedures are also documented.
- Unlimited telephonic, remote and on-site support is done on existing environments.